26 Oct 2012 Share
Friday, November 2, 2012 • 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Colton – Join curator of history Michele Nielsen for an afternoon of remembrance and celebration of family at Agua Mansa Cemetery in Colton on Friday, November 2, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. This event will honor the lives of those buried at the cemetery and those who have gone before.
- Learn about the history of Agua Mansa Cemetery and the Agua Mansa community
- Honor those buried at Agua Mansa, and your own loved ones, by adding to our Dia de los Muertos community altare
- Enjoy a traditional cemetery serenade with Mariachi Trio Los Azulado from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Bring your lawn chairs for comfortable seating
- Families are invited to clean and decorate the graves of their relatives
This program is free. For more information, please call or e-mail
Michele Nielsen, 909.307.2669 x 240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agua Mansa Cemetery
a San Bernardino County Museum historic site
California State Historical Landmark #121
2001 W. Agua Mansa Road, Colton
Open Fridays & the first Sunday each month noon to 3 pm, Saturdays 11 am to 3 pm
Source URL: http://www.inlandempire.us/community/family-remembrance-day-agua-mansa-cemetery/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InlandEmpireCalifornia+%28Inland+Empire+California%29